“Since 1955 the production of our ice creams
is inspired by passion and creativity.
Research and technology
allow developing new and high-quality products.”
The factory has a total surface of 5000 square metres, 4000 of which are arranged on three floors, all covered. The lower ground level is used for storing raw material and packaging, the ground floor is used for production and the first floor is used for preparing the mixtures. It is here that all our products (ice lollies, slushes, sorbets and ice creams) are prepared with care and passion.
Completed in 2011, the building is part of the new production centre located in Montignoso, thanks to the commitment of Mr. Giuntoli and other local entrepreneurs. Our building has been built using the most modern construction techniques, making sure to keep the various departments separate from one another.